June 23rd, 2011 11:34 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Chandler Parsons, Danny Wuerffel, Former Florida, Guillain Barre Syndrome
1. Former Florida quarterback Danny Wuerffel has posted an update on his recovery from Guillain Barre Syndrome… as well as a thanks to well-wishers.
2. Chandler Parsons waits to learn which NBA team desires his versatility.
3. Here’s a look at Tennessee’s 2011 football team… from a Florida perspective.
4. Georgia’s new strength coach says the Dawgs’ football team is “training for football” under his watch. Well, that makes sense.
5. Over on our Recruiting Page, Josh Ward interviewed offensive line prospect Javarius Leamon of Woodruff, South Carolina.
|Post Comments »||Comments (4)|