November 11th, 2012 08:52 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Texas A&M
Tags: Alabama, Ivan Maisel Aggies, Nick Saban Two, Trojan Horses
1. Aggies bolt out to 20-0 lead and hang on to give Alabama first loss of the season.
2. Texas A&M defensive end Damontre Moore: “Words can’t describe how this feels.”
3. Aggies defense generates two turnovers that lead to scores and an interception on a goal-line stand.
4. Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel throws for 253 yards and rushes for 92. Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley: ”He had to make his plays and he made his plays.”
6. Jeremy Fowler: “No. 2 should also get familiar with No. 78, the number of years in the Heisman Trophy’s existence — all without a freshman winner.”
7. The hard count that cost Alabama one final chance at getting the football.
8. Alabama running back Eddie Lacy: We knew we could run the ball,” he said, “but you can’t run the ball every play.”
9. Nick Saban: “Two of the three national championship teams I coached lost a game.”
10. Ivan Maisel: “Aggies may have to rename themselves the Trojan Horses.”
|Post Comments »||Comments (5)|