August 19th, 2011 01:05 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Jerrell Priester, Josh Clemons, Tailback Toney Williams, Zac Stacy
1. Sophomore defensive back Jerrell Priester is leaving the Kentucky program… making him the third defender in the last two weeks to depart Lexington.
2. True freshman running back Josh Clemons is in position to see a lot of action this fall.
3. The intensity level of UK’s freshman receivers is “unreal.”
4. This practice report reveals that Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw was able to do some throwing yesterday, despite a thumb injury.
5. Stephen Garcia says he’s got plenty of speedy playmakers to get the ball to this fall.
6. Darrin Horn’s basketball team will face Final Four contenders North Carolina and Ohio State this season.
7. Tennessee has moved two defensive backs to receiver to help with depth issues.
8. The Vols are also a bit banged up at running back.
9. Tailback Toney Williams is transferring from UT to Ball State for more playing time.
10. Vanderbilt’s Wesley Tate is fine with his move from tailback to receiver.
11. Zac Stacy is making a good run at the Dores’ starting running back gig.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|