November 5th, 2010 10:36 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Derrick Locke, Enes Kanter, Jordan Reed, KFC
1. Trey Burton says that a tricky new Florida formation is “one of the coolest things (that’s) ever been done on offense.”
2. Urban Meyer says Andre Debose will play and Jordan Reed will throw against Vanderbilt.
3. Receiver Frankie Hammond Jr. is getting more playing time for the Gators.
4. Georgia’s new scheduling philosophy: Fewer road games, smaller opponents.
5. Sophomore tight end Orson Charles is getting better and better.
6. Mark Fox’s basketball Dawgs opened their season with an 85-48 exhibition win over Augusta State last night.
7. This writer says UK fans will learn a lot about Joker Phillips head coaching abilities over the Cats’ last three games.
8. Derrick Locke is expected to dress out tomorrow… which could be good news for Kentucky’s passing game.
9. Kentucky is still waiting for word on Enes Kanter.
10. John Calipari + Warren Buffett + a KFC = a Wall Street Journal story.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|