March 24th, 2013 10:20 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Auburn, Georgia, La Salle, Ole Miss
1. Florida knows it will have to be physical today when it takes on No. 11 seed Minnesota.
2. Florida guard Mike Rosario says he understands why he was benched against Northwestern State on Friday.
3. Florida can look at Florida Gulf-Coast’s win over Georgetown to know anybody can beaten in the tournament.
4. Ole Miss will likely get the ball to forward Reginald Buckner early and often against La Salle.
5. Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork discussed the Marshall Henderson impact on and off the court.
6. Video: See and hear some thoughts from La Salle players on facing Henderson and Ole Miss.
7. Alabama defeated Stanford 66-54 in the second round of the NIT.
8. Will Arkansas forward Marshawn Powell and guard BJ Young return next year? Coach Mike Anderson wouldn’t speculate.
9. Anderson expects bigger and better things for the Razorbacks next season.
10. Former Wildcat Sean Woods called Kentucky’s struggles back in November.
11. It took time for Tennessee to learn to play without Jeronne Maymon, the Vols’ best player who missed the entire season.
12. Mal Moore was the “athletic trinity” at Alabama, writes Don Kausler Jr.
13. Alabama left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio’s spring break: “I’m going back to Maryland to train.”
14. Take a closer look at Auburn’s safeties as the Tigers prepare for spring practice.
15. Les Miles appears pleased with the impact of new LSU offensive coordinator Cam Cameron.
16. Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel got into it with a defensive GA during Saturday’s scrimmage.
17. Georgia offensive coordinator Mike Bobo believes it’s a good thing Aaron Murray has sought outside help.
18. Who’s standing out on Georgia’s defense? Seth Emerson takes a look.
19. Two Chattanooga, Tenn., area players are working to earn more playing time at Georgia.
20. Kentucky football has a “new kind of energy” thanks to its coaching staff, writes John Clay.
21. RB Mike Davis and WR Shamier Jeffery are working to land expanded roles in South Carolina’s offense.
22. Here are five things to watch during Sunday’s NCAA tournament action.
23. Is Bill Battle making enough as Alabama’s AD? Is Jay Jacobs making too much at Auburn? Kevin Scarbinsky examines.
24. UCLA says it hasn’t fired basketball coach Ben Howland. But the end appears near, according to CBSSports.com.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|