May 26th, 2011 09:53 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: LAPD, USC, Vince Dooley, West Virginia
1. Steve Spurrier on Stephen Garcia: “It seems like he’s changed his ways.”
2. Bill Bryant: “If (Russell) Wilson comes to Auburn, he immediately becomes the top quarterback in the SEC West heading into the season.”
3. Why Alabama should be preseason Number 1.
5. The Georgia Athletic Board votes this morning on whether to raise the ticket price for the
world’s largest outdoor cocktail party Georgia-Florida football game.
6. Tennessee lineman Kevin Revis is leaving the school.
7. Earnest Ross says he’s leaving Auburn on his own terms.
8. Mark Richt and the motivations for selling a home.
9. The gameday experience for Ole Miss football will be different this year.
10. Maybe an SEC Euro-Division?- LSU basketball team wins again in Italy.
11. A terrific year for Florida athletics.
12. Latest mock projections don’t include Florida’s Chandler Parsons in the first round of the NBA draft.
13. Time to move kickoffs?
14. The Liberty Bowl is moving from ESPN to ABC.
15. Vince Dooley remembers Jim Pyburn.
17. “Everyone was doing it.” Ex-Ohio State player admits selling rings for cash.
19. The lying behind sports attendance figures.
20. Did the LAPD arrest the wrong man?
|Post Comments »||No Comments|