April 6th, 2011 11:07 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Former Alabama, Mark Gottfried, Pro Day, Tobacco Road
1. Auburn will be counting on guys in 2011 who simply got their feet wet in 2010.
2. Four ex-Tigers arrested last month for robbery and burglary will be in court today.
3. Former Alabama quarterback Greg McElroy thought he threw the ball well at his Pro Day.
4. Let me get this straight — NC State has hired Mark Gottfried as its new basketball coach? So a guy who was fired at football-first Bama has landed on basketball-crazy Tobacco Road? Wow.
5. Bobby Petrino ripped into his offense at practice yesterday.
6. Arkansas’ pass rush is getting better…
7. But the Hogs’ defense is still shorthanded.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|