May 1st, 2011 11:08 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Georgia, Green Bay Packers, Maurice Hurt, Reggie Bush
1. Is there a drug problem at the University of Florida?
2. The Florida legislature decides against deregulating the sports agent business in the state – after a call from Gator AD Jeremy Foley.
5. Everyone’s an Alabama fan now.
6. Alabama’s Greg McElroy is headed to the New York Jets.
7. Mark Ingram and the New Orleans Saints deliver a message to Reggie Bush.
8. A roundup of Auburn, Alabama and Georgia players taken on the draft’s final day.
9. The Auburn players that were drafted – and those that were not.
10. Cam Newton’s latest battle – his jersey number.
11. From obscure player to fourth round pick, Georgia wide receiver Kris Durham has come a long way.
12. Saturday Draft Day Georgia- three more Bulldogs selected.
13. Saturday Draft Day Mississippi State - three more Bulldogs selected.
14. Saturday Draft Day Kentucky – undrafted Cats in limbo.
15. A total of six LSU players got the call during the draft.
16. Arkansas tight end D.J. Williams goes to the Green Bay Packers.
18. Derek Dooley and the Tennessee football team – a coach’s work is never done.
19. Tennessee tackle Ja’Wuan James is bouncing back from mononucleosis.
21. Basketball and baseball tickets will be free next year for Ole Miss students.
22. Faculty rep at the University of Kentucky – “priorities at UK are so screwed up.”
23. Organized by team – every draft pick – every round
|Post Comments »||No Comments|