December 16th, 2010 11:13 AM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Florida Florida State, Mississippi State, Muschamp Jimbo Fisher, Ron Zook
1. Dan Mullen’s team had a “sloppy day” at practice yesterday.
2. Mississippi State whipped Belhaven 101-76 in an exhibition game last night, but Renardo Sidney’s debut was dulled by cramps.
3. If Sidney doesn’t turn out to be great — not good, but great — this writer says “Rick Stansbury and Mississippi State will look like fools” for investing so much time and energy in landing him.
4. The Ole Miss quarterback situation in 2011 looks be about as unsettled as a quarterback situation can be.
5. Excited about Will Muschamp, Gator fans? Good. ‘Cause the price for your tickets is going up next year… after a 7-5 season.
6. This writer suggests the Florida-Florida State rivalry start using the Muschamp/Jimbo Fisher jointly-owned beach house as its trophy.
7. Ron Zook says Muschamp will do fine in Gainesville.
8. Nose guard Kwame Geathers wants to have a bigger impact for Georgia next year. (Bigger than eight tackles? Pshaw.)
9. Mark Richt knows that the possibility of losing a few of his junior players is “just part of college football today.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|