June 24th, 2013 09:30 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Aaron Hernandez, Alabama, NBA, Nik Wallenda
1. There are 20 newcomers on campus for Auburn, which will begin classes on Monday.
2. More Florida players have arrived as well. Cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III highlights the group.
3. Arkansas coach Bret Bielema and his staff went on scouting trips to Florida and Rutgers.
4. The SEC has grown even stronger with the addition of four new coaches, writes David Jones.
5. David Climer looks at the increased use of no-huddle offenses in the SEC.
6. Phil Steele explains why he places freshmen on his all-conference teams in the preseason.
7. Take a look at the best and worst times in history to be an Alabama fan.
8. Tennessee freshman A.J. Davis hopes to reach the NBA, where his father played for 13 seasons.
9. Former Kentucky star Nerlens Noel is facing off-court scrutiny leading up to Thursday’s NBA draft.
10. The NCAA has spoken with North Carolina regarding an NBA agent’s relationship with hoops player PJ Hairston.
11. Officials remain mum on the investigation of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who played at Florida.
12. Athlon Sports looks at the nation’s top college football coaches under 40 years old. (The SEC doesn’t have any under 40)
13. The Big Ten and Pac-12 are set to announce more bowl affiliations starting in 2014.
14. Head coach Doc Rivers is leaving the Boston Celtics for the Los Angeles Clippers.
15. The nation watched Sunday night as Nik Wallenda crossed the Grand Canyon on a tightrope.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|