October 7th, 2012 10:16 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, Vanderbilt
Tags: Georgia, One James Franklin, South Carolina
1. Gamecocks jump out to quick 21-o lead and never look back. Steve Spurrier: “How do you score that many points and only throw 10 passes?”
2. First quarter numbers – South Carolina 177 yards of offense to just 39 for Georgia. Marcus Lattimore: “We went out and hit them in the mouth early.”
3. Steve Spurrier now 15-5 against Georgia – gets his 250th career win Saturday night. “Having it against the Georgia Bulldogs was special.”
4. Georgia’s vaunted defense -“once again was nowhere to be found Saturday night.”
5. Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray: “We got our butts handed to us.”
Vanderbilt 19 – Missouri 15
6. One James Franklin is injured, the other one celebrates a victory.
7. Missouri up 6-0 when quarterback James Franklin leaves with a sprained knee. Gary Pinkel: I really feel bad for him. It seems like … for some reason, the injury bug has hit him.”
8. Bryan Burwell: “What we saw on Saturday night against a listless Vanderbilt was disturbing.”
9. Someone in the Missouri locker room was not happy after the game – not happy at all.
10. Up next for the Tigers – the Crimson Tide. ”It’s about to get worse.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|