January 4th, 2012 01:00 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, LSU
Tags: Barrett Jones, LSU, New Orleans, Otis Biggs
In an effort to keep you up to date on the latest buzz from New Orleans, we’ll bring you 10 BCS title game-related headlines every day this week. Here’s the first collection:
1. With Alabama and LSU arriving in New Orleans today, the hype can now truly commence.
2. One thing’s for sure — the winning coach stands to make a heap of cash via bonus money.
3. All-American LSU corner Tyrann Mathieu has been as opportunistic off the field as he is on it.
4. Here’s a breakdown the Tide’s running backs versus LSU’s linebackers…
5. And now here’s a breakdown of the Tigers’ running backs versus Alabama’s linebackers.
6. Outland Trophy-winning O-lineman Barrett Jones’ ankle is A-OK and he’s ready for a second shot at LSU.
7. In just five years, Nick Saban has returned Alabama to the top of the college football world.
8. Les Miles had his team “bring the wood” to Bama in the teams’ first meeting.
9 and 10. If you trust those of us in the media, this writer says Bama will win the BCS title. If you trust psychics, then seer Otis Biggs has an LSU pick for you. One’s about as likely to be right as the other.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|