November 9th, 2011 01:34 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Butkus Award, Danny Trevathan, Georgia Aaron Murray, Quarterback Connor Shaw
1. Mr. Everything, Chris Rainey, is expected to play for Florida on Saturday.
2. Steve Spurrier versus the Mighty Gators now appears to be just on another game to both parties.
3. Georgia’s Aaron Murray is “just a natural born leader.”
4. Yesterday, Mark Richt quoted scripture and said his faith helped him get through UGA’s 0-2 start and many, many calls for his head.
5. Kentucky linebacker Danny Trevathan has been playing with a chip on his shoulder since failing to make the latest cut for the Butkus Award.
6. Wildcat forward Darius Miller wants to end his up-and-down career on a high note.
7. Quarterback Connor Shaw is expected to play this weekend, but South Carolina has a number of other injuries to worry about.
8. Injuries have opened the door for true freshman safety Brison Williams.
9. The focus at Tennessee is on quarterback Justin Worley’s footwork…
10. The Vols will “keep playing with” the Wildcat package they unveiled last Saturday.
11. Vanderbilt, Tennessee and Kentucky are about to start a round-robin battle for bowl eligibility.
12. Commodore hoopster Festus Ezeli says his injured right knee is feeling “good.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|