November 18th, 2012 09:23 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Quarterback Johnny Manziel, Sam Houston State, Sheldon Richardson, Vandy
1. For the first time since 1935, Vanderbilt has won five SEC games.
2. Three interceptions for the Commodores defense. Quarterback Jordan Rogers: “The defense played unbelievable.”
3. Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray temporarily benched in second quarter. Did he stare down Vandy bench or an official after Vols first TD? Derek Dooley: ”If I had seen it, I would have addressed it.”
4. Volunteers eliminated from bowl contention – lose in Nashville for the first time since 1982.
Syracuse 31 – Missouri 27
5. Wide open Syracuse receiver scores game-winning touchdown with 20 seconds left. Half the Mizzou secondary in man-to-man coverage, half in zone.
6. Tigers lose starting quarterback James Franklin to injury again, bowl game hopes come down to Texas A&M game.
7. What was suspended defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson doing when Syracuse took the lead? Tweeting.
Texas A&M 47 – Sam Houston State 28
8. Quarterback Johnny Manziel accounts for 367 yards and five touchdowns.
9. Close 7-0 game turns into a 34-0 halftime blowout as Aggies defense stiffened.
Kentucky 34 – Samford 3
10. Joker Phillips and his seniors leave Commonwealth Stadium on a winning note.
11. Samford coach Pat Sullivan appreciative of Phillips’ decision to take a knee at the end of the game” ”You know, there are not many people in college football that are doing those things. I told him at the end of the game that it was really a class thing and I wish him well.”
|Post Comments »||One Comment|