September 15th, 2013 09:01 AM║ Posted By: Mike Mitchell ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee
Tags: Alex Collins, Quarterback Max Smith, Trevarris Saulsberry, Video Highlights
Arkansas 24 – Southern Miss 3. Video Highlights
1. Razorbacks go to 3-0 despite quarterback Brandon Allen being knocked out of the game with an arm injury. “It didn’t appear to be anything more than … like a bruise.”
2. Running backs Jonathan Williams and Alex Collins top the 100-yard mark for the third straight game.
3. “Arkansas’ offensive coaches got a little too cute for this game.”
Louisville 27 – Kentucky 13. Video Highlights
4. Offense was supposed to be the focus of this game, but the defense kept Kentucky in the game.
5. Quarterback Max Smith forced out of the game in the third quarter with a shoulder injury. “I’m going to be fine, and I’ll be ready to go for our next opponent.”
6. “In the third week of the season, the conventional wisdom about the UK QB situation proved disturbingly prescient.”
Oregon 59 – Tennessee 14. Butch Jones Post-Game News Conference
7. One for the record books - worst loss for Tennessee in the modern era.
8. Tennessee led 7-0 before Oregon ran off 59 straight points, piling up 687 yards of offense.
9. Vols played Saturday without their top three slot receivers, defensive tackle position looking thin with injury to Trevarris Saulsberry.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|