March 26th, 2013 09:00 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Marshall Henderson, NCAA, Ole Miss, Robert Gillespie
1. Video has surfaced of Marshall Henderson flipping off the crowd following Ole Miss’ loss on Sunday.
2. It’s “99 percent certain” Henderson will return to Ole Miss next season, a source told CBSSports.com.
3. Alabama’s Levi Randolph has become more aggressive during the NIT.
4. Florida will need to continue to improve its free throw shooting in the NCAA tournament.
5. Everyone – Florida included – is getting to know Florida Gulf Coast, the Gators’ upcoming opponent.
6. Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin discussed Johnny Manziel’s reported shove of a graduate assistant.
7. Alabama is looking for the five best offensive linemen to start this fall.
8. Auburn’s new coaching staff is focused on developing players for the 2013 season.
9. The Tigers need to make pass protection a top priority during spring practice.
10. Arkansas coach Bret Bielema is using spring practice – not film – to evaluate his players’ abilities.
11. LSU running back Alfred Blue is recovering from knee surgery and waiting for a chance to compete for playing time.
12. Senior quarterback Tyler Russell will have more input on Mississippi State’s offense this year.
13. Ole Miss’ defense won the day during Monday’s spring practice session.
14. Georgia will have its first spring scrimmage this afternoon. The first scrimmage had been scheduled last Saturday.
15. Georgia’s Malcolm Mitchell expects to “make a jump” now that he’s focused on playing wide receiver.
16. Kentucky running back Josh Clemons feels healthy again after missing all of the 2012 season.
17. Kentucky’s new “Air Raid” offense needs more help at wide receiver.
18. Tennessee’s new running backs coach Robert Gillespie will make $300,000 this season.
19. Vanderbilt expects to have a deeper and stronger defensive line this fall.
20. Tony Barhart of CBSSports.com takes a look at the SEC East.
21. Which SEC player has the best chance to win the Heisman Trophy, according to Athlon? Hint: It isn’t Manziel.
22. Here’s a preview of the South Region as four team remain with a shot at reaching the Final Four.
23. Could former Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray be a steal in next month’s NFL draft?
24. Myron Medcalf reseeded the NCAA tournament with 16 teams remaining.
25. Pat Forde of Yahoo! Sports understands why Minnesota and UCLA fired their basketball coaches.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|