November 18th, 2013 09:30 AM║ Posted By: Josh Ward ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt
Tags: Auburn, Georgia, Johnny Manziel, Nick Marshall, Robert Morris, South Carolina
1. Alabama turned the ball over four times against Mississippi State. Here’s a look at the Crimson Tide’s turnover issue.
2. Nick Saban (unhappily) explained why he didn’t challenge an interception thrown by AJ McCarron on Saturday night.
3. Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall’s miracle throw against Georgia wasn’t the first of his career.
4. Auburn’s offense has made a big leap since its first bye week.
5. It hasn’t been the lead story, but Johnny Manziel keeps making spectacular plays.
6. Georgia coach Mark Richt didn’t second guess the Bulldogs’ call on Auburn’s miracle touchdown play.
7. Freshman running back Kelvin Taylor has stepped up for Florida during a disappointing season for the Gators.
8. Steve Spurrier promises South Carolina won’t overlook Coastal Carolina. “This is a huge game” Spurrier said.
9. Tennessee once again needs to win out against Vanderbilt and Kentucky to become bowl eligible.
10. Vanderbilt will need to keep forcing turnovers to give itself a chance to win at Tennessee.
11. Barrett Sallee takes a look back at what we learned in the SEC in week 12.
12. Gary Pinkel is doing what he does as Missouri is back to winning again, writes Bernie Miklasz.
13. There will be plenty on the line when Alabama and Auburn play in two weeks.
14. South Carolina fans were quite excited on Saturday when they saw Auburn’s last-minute touchdown to beat Georgia.
15. Former LSU basketball star Joe Dean died Sunday at age 83.
16. Kentucky dominated Robert Morris on Sunday, winning 87-49 at Rupp Arena.
17. Here are some news and notes from Kentucky’s win over Robert Morris.
18. Clemson handled South Carolina on Sunday with a 71-57 win at home over the Gamecocks.
19. Forward Casey Prather has provided an early spark for Florida.
20. Arkansas expects to be tested as it prepares to host Larry Brown’s Southern Methodist on Monday night.
21. The race for No. 3 in the BCS standings should be a good one between Baylor and Ohio State.
22. The Denver Broncos confirmed defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio interviewed last week for the Southern California job.
23. Here’s a look at Jerry Palm’s latest bowl projections. The Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Central Florida.
24. The attorney of Jameis Winston was critical of the state attorney for his public comments regarding the ongoing investigation.
25. A final-minute three-pointer helped Belmont pull off the upset of North Carolina.
|Post Comments »||One Comment|