January 26th, 2012 12:09 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: Boise State, Dee Bost, Tad Pad, Toomer Corner
Between doctors, vets and sales calls for my actual job, today’s going to require just a quick scan of the day’s headlines. Here’s the first whip-around…
1. Auburn has decided that if the oaks at Toomer’s Corner die as expected, they will be replaced by one or more new oaks. (Kind of an obvious solution.)
2. The Alabama basketball team is going backward.
3. Boise State doesn’t expect to add Arkansas to its 2012 football schedule.
4. Dee Bost had a big night for MSU last night… without scoring a lot of points.
5. Ole Miss will look to pull the upset when #14 Florida visits the Tad Pad tonight.
6. Rebel quarterback signee Bo Wallace was cited for underage possession of alcohol last Thursday. Egad.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|