November 16th, 2011 02:00 PM║ Posted By: John Pennington ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: South Carolina, Steve Spurrier, Trey Burton, Tyler Bray
1. Florida’s injury list keeps getting longer.
2. Charlie Weis says he’s not going to use Trey Burton as a jack-of-all-trades next year.
3. Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray is focused on championships, not individual honors.
4. Mark Richt’s offseason moves appear to have worked.
5. Injuries are cutting into Kentucky’s defense. (Obvious one-liner: What Kentucky defense?)
6. The basketball Cats showed off some scary potential last night… and everyone but John Calipari seems willing to admit it.
7. South Carolina star Marcus Lattimore is expected to finally have surgery on his injured knee this week.
8. With The Citadel visiting Columbia on Saturday, Steve Spurrier has reminded his team of the Bulldogs 38-35 upset of the Cocks back in 1990.
9. Derek Dooley may wait until pregame warm-ups before deciding if Tyler Bray will play on Saturday.
10. Tennessee’s coach is using a new motivational tool with his team — a ceramic orange dog.
11. Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers sees some similarities between himself and little brother Jordan… who’s leading an improved Vanderbilt offense.
12. Commodore receiver Jordan Matthews is making a name for himself.
|Post Comments »||No Comments|