November 20th, 2011 08:57 AM║ Posted By: MrSEC.com ║ Permalink
║ Schools: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt
Tags: LSU, Ole Miss, Urban Meyer, Warren Commission
Arkansas 44 – Mississippi State 17
1. School record 32 completions for 365 yards and three touchdowns for Tyler Wilson.
2. A big day for a trio of Arkansas receivers – aka the Warren Commission.
3. Only a last-minute touchdown spares the Bulldogs from the most lopsided loss in the Dan Mullen era.
4. Is Friday’s Arkansas-LSU game a play-in for the BCS championship game?
LSU 52 – Ole Miss 3
5. For the first time in school history, LSU is 11-0 and 7-0 in conference play.
6. Tigers take a knee on four consecutive downs.
7. Largest loss margin for Ole Miss since 1974.
8. Scott Rabalais on LSU – Arkansas: ”(I)t’s the Razorbacks who should be worried most.”
9. Stewart Mandel: “Welcome to the SEC West Invitational.”
Tennessee 27 – Vanderbilt 21 (OT)
10. Vols win overtime game on a correct reversed call on a non-reviewable play.
11. First defensive return for a touchdown in overtime since 2005.
12. Derek Dooley: Win a “big step for our program.” David Climer: “Since when is beating Vanderbilt — at Neyland Stadium, no less — a big step?”
13. John Adams: “The Commodores committed enough errors to lose two games in the first half.”
14. Both teams have to win next week in order to be bowl eligible.
15. Lee Corso drops the F-bomb.
17. ”I wonder if Nick (Saban) left me a phone message,” (Lane) Kiffin said. “He likes me.”
|Post Comments »||No Comments|