1. Both LSU’s John Chavis and Florida’s D.J. Durkin mentioned as potential defensive coordinator targets at Texas A&M.
2. David Climer: Chavis is in demand.
3. Why you shouldn’t expect coaching changes at South Carolina to be announced any time soon.
4. Did Arkansas coach Bret Bielema give the “Horns Down” sign or was it all just photoshopped?
5. Bielema on Razorback linebacker Martrell Spaight: “I don’t know if there’s a guy that prepares better than he does.”
6. How will the Todd Grantham factor affect the Georgia-Louisville game? Mark Richt says Georgia close to being as healthy as they have all season.
7. Alabama running back T.J. Yeldon has been battling injuries but expected to play in the Sugar Bowl against Ohio State.
8. What did Auburn’s offense do to Alabama’s defense? Defensive coordinator Kirby Smart: “We got exposed.”
9. Auburn wide receiver D’haquille Williams has finally arrived in Tampa for Outback Bowl practice. So has linebacker Cassanova McKinzy.
10. Last in the SEC in completion percentage, is LSU quarterback Anthony Jennings running out of chances?
11. Tempo at Ole Miss not as fast this season. Averaging 70 plays a game – down from 78.3 in 2013.
12. First-half battle? In both Mississippi State losses this season, it trailed at halftime. So did Georgia Tech in all three of its losses.
13. Bowl game win for Tennessee can be a springboard to even bigger success in 2015.
14. Rick Pitino has now lost to John Calipari seven of the last eight times they’ve met.
15. Jim Harbaugh to Michigan reportedly a done deal. But one game left with San Francisco before clock down clock can start.