1. Student assistant coach Michael Richardson permanently dismissed at Texas A&M by coach Kevin Sumlin. Richardson struck or shoved two West Virginia players during Monday’s bowl game. His apology.
2. Auburn wide receiver D’haquille Williams on his Outback Bowl suspension: "I let my teammates down and I'm sorry for that.”
3. Alabama running back Kenyan Drake ends speculation about NFL draft – says he’ll “be back for sure.”
4. Does Nick Saban have any (more) NFL aspirations? "Let me start by saying I have no interest in any NFL situation.”
5. Twelve senior starters at Mississippi State will play their final game for Dan Mullen tonight.
6. Peach Bowl features the No. 1 ranked Ole Miss scoring defense against the No. 2 ranked TCU scoring offense.
7. Missouri defensive coordinator Dave Steckel on his last game with the Tigers before leaving for Missouri State: “My whole focus and my life is about my players. And I'm going to miss them."
8. Could also be final Mizzou game for junior defensive end Shane Ray. Projected as early first-round NFL pick.
9. Tennessee’s improving defense could be even better in 2015. Vols will return five of the teams’ top six tacklers.